Discussion: The teams' photo of BenReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
ShowsIII
ShowsIII
The teams' photo of Ben
Apr 10 2009, 3:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 10 2009, 3:24 PM EDT
The photo of Ben the team (Miles, Dan, Charlotte, and Frank) is given to identify him is from the day he boarded the 2nd plane following Hurley, Jack, and the rest.
This means they left for the island on the freighter after the survivors returned to the island.
And when the got to the island from the freighter they were thrown backwards in time off the bat.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
lizzie101102
lizzie101102
1. RE: The teams' photo of Ben
Apr 21 2009, 4:32 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 21 2009, 4:32 AM EDT
in one of the earlyer episodes when they first get to the island dident somone get held in the pool room and look at all the pictures? Do you find this valuable?    

KateFan
2. RE: The teams' photo of Ben
May 2 2009, 2:16 PM EDT | Post edited: May 2 2009, 2:16 PM EDT
Was it Kate who was held in the pool room looking at pictures? Well, I'll be going back to watch all seasons after this one ends :) Do you find this valuable?    
lizzie101102
lizzie101102
3. RE: The teams' photo of Ben
May 2 2009, 7:29 PM EDT | Post edited: May 2 2009, 7:29 PM EDT
Ya thats who I was thinking but I wasent positive and I think Sayid was also held there at one point Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on .)